I never thought I would.
Because I am so loyal to Friendster.
What do I enjoy the most?
Answering the quizzes :)
According to those funny short quizzes:
1. I would have 3 kids - 2 boys and 1 girl (I've got to think of names ^-^)
2. I am God's prayer warrior (I read my Bible and pray everyday)
3. I have innocent eyes (really?)
4. I was born to become a hero (Supergirl!)
5. I will be Jean Grey if I become a part of Marvel Superheroes (she's not exactly my favorite but will do)
6. My Japanese name is Reika which means "lovely flower" (COOL!)
7. It's my smile that people first notice about me.
Very time consuming....but that's the point! Facebook is for people (besides finding other people) who doesn't have anything to do or bored with life and they want to do something to kill time.
I'll see you in Facebook!
free web counter
No comments:
Post a Comment