Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And the Devil appears

Think of the Devil...
and the Devil shall appear.

He appeared last night. Clad in white top and jeans.
Trying to look cool with Ipod
Flashing his "deceiving" smile.

This time I was not deceived though.
Huh!
But he took me by surprise.

Funny that my "Angel" claimed to be thinking of him too
So the power of two brought out the Devil.

To make it clear: I only thought of him after my "Angel" indirectly made a comment about the Devil being my "Jacob"

Urgh! please, he didn't even reached that point in my life.

I don't have any "Jacob"
Only a Devil.

By the way, I am learning to understand Bella.



hit counter

free web counter

No comments:

A Quarantine pass is more precious than gold (a continuation to my first morning of pandemic life)

After my nap, my mom asked me to accompany  her to the grocery store to again find some alcohol, canned goods and frozen food to help us ...